Posted to dev@perl.apache.org by Geoffrey Young <gy...@laserlink.net> on 2000/07/26 17:05:55 UTC

cvsup and modperl-2.0

is modperl-2.0 configured for use with cvsup?  I can't seem to get it to
update the same as I can for 1.24-dev...

--Geoff

Re: cvsup and modperl-2.0

Posted by Vivek Khera <kh...@kciLink.com>.

GY> is modperl-2.0 configured for use with cvsup?  I can't seem to get it to
GY> update the same as I can for 1.24-dev...

I just did:

cvs -d perl.apache.org:/home/cvs co modperl-2.0

and it worked fine.  Don't know 'bout anonymous access, but I think it
should work since the anon cvs server is basically just symlinks over
to the regular cvs server's repository.