Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Patrik Karlström <pa...@trixon.se> on 2020/02/22 08:37:30 UTC

Removal of 'incubator' from confluence mailing lists info page

Is it ok if I just remove 'incubator' from
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Mailing+lists ?

Or should we remove the page in favor of
http://netbeans.apache.org/community/mailing-lists.html?

The thing is that the sporadically auto generated email footer leads to the
confluence page.

/Patrik

Re: Removal of 'incubator' from confluence mailing lists info page

Posted by Patrik Karlström <pa...@trixon.se>.
Ok, 'incubator' removed and archive links tested.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.