Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr> on 2011/08/18 04:42:24 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1158995 [1/2] - in /maven/sandbox/trunk/mae: ./ mae-api/ mae-api/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/mae/conf/ mae-api/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/mae/internal/container/ mae-api/src/test/java/org/apache/maven/mae/ mae-booter/ mae-booter/src...

Le jeudi 18 août 2011, jdcasey@apache.org a écrit :
> Author: jdcasey
> Date: Thu Aug 18 02:25:18 2011
> New Revision: 1158995

> Log:
> reverting to vanilla sisu,
great!
I don't really know why this modified sisu was needed in the first place, but
this was a show stopper when I started to have a look at MAE (not having too
much time to dig into it)

now with vanilla sisu, the barrier to jump in should be really lower

The other point that hit me when I had a first try at MAE is mae-boms and its
modules: I don't undestand this concept of bom (Bill Of Material), with only a
POM and no source. Probably my english is poor, I don't know for others, but
what is the intend with these, please?

I think I'll have a second look at MAE this WE

Regards,

Hervé