Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ja...@productive1.com on 2017/12/19 17:06:52 UTC

Bundled Products

Does Ofbiz have the ability to bundle products?  So lets say I order
Product A and Product A includes product 1, product 2, and product 3.
On the sales order I see a price for Product A, but the warehouse needs
to pick product 1, product 2, product 3.  Almost like a gift basket
scenario.

Thanks,

James

Re: Bundled Products

Posted by Paul Mandeltort <pa...@marcospec.com>.
Yup, change item type to Marketing Pick Assembly, put the components under associations as Actual Product Component.