Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/23 19:10:42 UTC

Excluded Integration-Tests: enhancer, ontologymanager/web

Hi all,

While working on STANBOL-431 I noticed the in the pom.xml [1] of the
integration tests the following exclusions are enabled

    <exclude>**/enhancer/it/*.java</exclude>
    <exclude>**/ontologymanager/web/it/*.java</exclude>

I already reactivated the enhancer tests locally and will corrected
issues with failing tests but there where also failing tests within
"ontologymanager/web". So I reactivated this exclusion. It would be
nice if someone with more knowledge about the ontology manager could
look into that.

best
Rupert

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/stanbol/trunk/integration-tests/pom.xml

Re: Excluded Integration-Tests: enhancer, ontologymanager/web

Posted by Alessandro Adamou <ad...@cs.unibo.it>.
Hi,

I've locally reintroduced the server-ready path for ontonet and it works.

I'll check what has since changed in the integration tests, but before
committing I want to run them on a Linux distro as well (IIRC they were
disabled due to Fabian having an issue that occurred only in his Linux JVM).

Alessandro

On 1/23/12 7:10 PM, Rupert Westenthaler wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> While working on STANBOL-431 I noticed the in the pom.xml [1] of the
> integration tests the following exclusions are enabled
>
>      <exclude>**/enhancer/it/*.java</exclude>
>      <exclude>**/ontologymanager/web/it/*.java</exclude>
>
> I already reactivated the enhancer tests locally and will corrected
> issues with failing tests but there where also failing tests within
> "ontologymanager/web". So I reactivated this exclusion. It would be
> nice if someone with more knowledge about the ontology manager could
> look into that.
>
> best
> Rupert
>

> [1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/stanbol/trunk/integration-tests/pom.xml

--
M.Sc. Alessandro Adamou

Department of Computer Science
Mura Anteo Zamboni 7, 40127 Bologna - Italy

Semantic Technology Laboratory (STLab)
Institute for Cognitive Science and Technology (ISTC)
National Research Council (CNR)
Via Nomentana 56, 00161 Rome - Italy

"As for the charges against me, I am unconcerned. I am beyond their timid, lying morality, and so I am beyond caring."
(Col. Walter E. Kurtz)

Not sent from my iSnobTechDevice