Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by "Baghino, Stefano(AWF)" <sb...@ebay.com> on 2018/01/16 06:58:40 UTC

StackOverflow synonym proposal

Hi everybody,

on StackOverflow many people regularly come to get help about Airflow. Currently on the site there are both the `airflow` and `apache-airflow` tags, which both mean the same but with the former having more tagged questions and history behind it. To make it easier for people to search and tag posts regarding Airflow I proposed making `apache-airflow` a synonym of `airflow`. If you are active on the tag on the site and have at least a score of 5 on the `airflow` tag, I'd love if you could consider approving the tag creation here: https://stackoverflow.com/tags/airflow/synonyms

Once the proposal reaches 4 upvotes, the synonym is created.

Best,
Stefano

RE: StackOverflow synonym proposal

Posted by "Baghino, Stefano(AWF)" <sb...@ebay.com>.
Awesome, thanks to everybody who contributed their vote.

Now it should be a little bit easier to search and tag questions regarding Airflow. :)

Thank you for doing this - been bugging me for a while :) It's been created now too!

-ash

Posted by Ash Berlin-Taylor <as...@firemirror.com>.