Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Thomas Kwan <na...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/18 17:48:00 UTC

newbie questions

I just installed shindig-1.0-incubating-php, and I can access http://
<your.host>/gadgets/ifr?url=http://www.labpixies.com/campaigns/todo/todo.xmlwithout
problem.

The default config points to ./src/social/sample/JsonDbOpensocialService.php
and I assume it will create a json file
with the requested data if we can an opensocial application that will
execise person_service and app_data_service.
Anyone can point me to such app?

thanks

Re: newbie questions

Posted by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk>.
There is a documentation effort underway for the JPA samples project
that should help this.
JPA the default for testing the Shindig Social SPI would unfortunately
increase build time and make it harder to precisely define test data,
so will probably be counterproductive.
Ian

RE: newbie questions

Posted by "Wang, Jeff (CTSI)" <Je...@ucsf.edu>.