Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ti...@Bertelsmann.de on 2004/03/16 16:07:36 UTC

Struts: Session Serialization

Hello everybody!

I have noticed that my Struts integration always tries to serialize existing
sessions on undeploy of my webapp.
I started my webapp with the default that came with the struts-blank.war.

This serialization fails with WriteAbortedException cause some of my
session-attributes are not Serializable (don't implement it).
So my questions is, either: How do I prevent these Exceptions (like turning
off Session-Serialization in cfg)? Or should I add "Serializable" to my
not-serializable attributes, and what would be the benefit of that??

Thx for the help!

Tim

Tim Adler, Abt. SDA1
Adress Management Solutions