Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Angel Cholchev <a....@bg.seeburger.com> on 2006/07/20 15:06:29 UTC

[Axis2 v1.0] Deployment Engine BUG?

Hi
I have questions on the implementation of DeploymentEngine.buidModule()
The method takes a AxisConfiguration as a parameter, but in its
implementation uses the private member AxisConfiguration of the
DeploymentEngine.
Since the only way to initialize the privet member is trough
DeploymentEngine.populateAxisConfiguration() the .buildModule() method
uses a reference
that points null. I can't understand the point of taking a
AxisConfiguration and then using the privet member to build the module.
For those of the users,who for one or other reason try not to use
axis2.xml a AxisConfiguration setter would be nice to have.

Re: [Axis2 v1.0] Deployment Engine BUG?

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
I fixed the issue in current SVN codebase.

Angel Cholchev wrote:

> Hi
> I have questions on the implementation of DeploymentEngine.buidModule()
> The method takes a AxisConfiguration as a parameter, but in its
> implementation uses the private member AxisConfiguration of the
> DeploymentEngine.
> Since the only way to initialize the privet member is trough
> DeploymentEngine.populateAxisConfiguration() the .buildModule() method
> uses a reference
> that points null. I can't understand the point of taking a
> AxisConfiguration and then using the privet member to build the module.
> For those of the users,who for one or other reason try not to use
> axis2.xml a AxisConfiguration setter would be nice to have.

Deepal
~Future is Open~