Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Gianna Alberini <gi...@tin.it> on 2000/11/29 19:06:57 UTC

please help me !!!!

Hi !

I've just installed SOAP 2.0 on the following configuration :
- NT 4 SP6
- Jakarta Tomcat 3.2 b8
- JDK 1.3

when I running the StockQuote sample I received this exception :
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/w3c/dom/Document at sample.stockquote.GetQuote

Somebody can help me

 Ciao.
Gianna.

Re: please help me !!!!

Posted by Jean-Noel Gadreau <jn...@activcard.com>.
Check that you have "xerces.jar" in your classpath. It should be the
FIRST one in the CLASSPATH.

Regards,
Jean-Noel

Re: please help me !!!!

Posted by Jean-Noel Gadreau <jn...@activcard.com>.

RE: please help me !!!!

Posted by Narasimha Rao <na...@winfoware.com>.
Please check weather you imported org.w3c.dom.*;

Rajakumar

RE: please help me !!!!

Posted by Narasimha Rao <na...@winfoware.com>.