Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Chet Rebman <cr...@cwe.com> on 2000/11/01 23:31:05 UTC

mod_mime/6783: Failed/Partial downloads of adobe acrobat PDF files

>Number:         6783
>Category:       mod_mime
>Synopsis:       Failed/Partial downloads of adobe acrobat PDF files
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Pretty standard install..
ClearModuleList
AddModule mod_env.c
AddModule mod_log_config.c
AddModule mod_mime.c
AddModule mod_negotiation.c
AddModule mod_status.c
AddModule mod_include.c
AddModule mod_autoindex.c
AddModule mod_dir.c
AddModule mod_cgi.c
AddModule mod_asis.c
AddModule mod_imap.c
AddModule mod_actions.c
AddModule mod_userdir.c
AddModule mod_alias.c
AddModule mod_access.c
AddModule mod_auth.c
AddModule mod_so.c
AddModule mod_setenvif.c
AddModule mod_perl.c
AddModule mod_auth_mysql.c
>How-To-Repeat:
http://www.microbialogic.com/images/rtbflyer.pdf
http://www.microbialogic.com/images/rtb740.pdf
http://www.microbialogic.com/images/rtb760.pdf
http://www.microbialogic.com/images/rtb780.pdf

All fail(second page missing images, browser hang etc) most of the time, however
if you go the above URLs using port :82  (apache 1.3.12 server) All files
download and display properly.
>Fix:
As mentioned above I changed the links that point to a pdf file, to use port
82 which is apache 1.3.12
 [to include <ap...@Apache.Org> in the Cc line and make sure the]