Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Tara <ta...@yahoo.com> on 2014/10/02 19:22:51 UTC

Load existing index to solrCloud?

Hi ,

I have an index created by Lucen way back. I just set up a solrCloud, I
don't want to reindex my documents again since I already have the index, how
do I load the existing index into  solrCloud empty new collection?  I am
able to load it into a solr instance but not sure how to load it correctly
into a solrCloud so that the index will get redistributed.

Thanks in advanced!