Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Benjamin Hood <ho...@adesso.de> on 2003/07/13 18:36:38 UTC

Please Ignore This (if the attached patch arrived)

Please Ignore This (if the attached patch arrived),

but I'm confused by the fact that the attached patch I just submitted
didn't show up it the mail via my subscription.

I had actually previously read the FAQs to submitting patches.

Cheers,

Ben

Re: Please Ignore This (if the attached patch arrived)

Posted by David Graham <gr...@yahoo.com>.
--- Benjamin Hood <ho...@adesso.de> wrote:
> Please Ignore This (if the attached patch arrived),
>
> but I'm confused by the fact that the attached patch I just submitted
> didn't show up it the mail via my subscription.
>
> I had actually previously read the FAQs to submitting patches.

Patches should be attached to a bugzilla ticket.

David