Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Dietrich Schulten <di...@sic-software.com> on 2006/11/30 10:25:26 UTC

Getting the Plugin Context or the MavenSession from Mojo?

Hi,

is it possible to get the plugin context from within a Mojo? In the test
harness getPluginContext returns null. What is the plugin context?
(Actually, I want the MavenSession and I hope it is part of the context...)

Regards,
D'

Re: Getting the Plugin Context or the MavenSession from Mojo?

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi

The plugin manager has a shared context map (getPluginContext()) for
all mojos. This context is called before executing each mojo so you
could share objects from a given mojo to communicate with others
mojos.

Cheers,

Vincent