Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by marotosg <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/31 08:37:45 UTC

Restore fails - File missing

Hi,

I am trying to do a backup and restore of 1 collection on SolrCloud version
6.1.0.
I tried a few times and no issues but suddenly after indexing the collection
from scratch and doing a backup. I got an issue on the restore.

After the restore,the collection fails complaining about 1 file missing
"_6i.si". My cluster is compose from 1shard and 3 servers with the 1shard
replicated. I tried to do the backup calling every server separately but I
am getting the same error on restore.

I went and manually check the 3 servers and looks like 1 of them has that
file but not the other two.

Just to try to solve the issue I did an optimization of the index and backup
and restore succeed.

Anyone has any idea what could be happening here?

Thanks,
Sergio