Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Kr <ba...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/16 16:49:19 UTC

AXIS support for callback endpoints

Hi All,

Does AXIS support the concept of Web service callbacks. Basically I
want Clients of web services that support callback operations must
have a web service
endpoint themselves,  which the web service can use for sending
callback requests at any point in time. Is this feature inbuilt in
AXIS 1.x or do we need to write handlers to handle this in soap
message headers since I guess AXIS 1.x generated proxies do not
generate the required headers for supporting callback endpoints.
Please suggest ...

Thanks & Regards,
Kr.