Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2011/04/25 13:31:36 UTC

Re: help with ofbiz and eclipse

You must use the build ant target from the main build.xml (in OFBiz root folder)

Please use rather user ML for such questions (than directly to me). You will get more feedbacks. It's better so share: the more
brains
the better. And people can find answers later (BTW this has been already answered a number of times...)
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/Mailing+Lists

Jacques

From: <jo...@gmail.com>

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.