Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/09 23:46:05 UTC

Tapestry 5.3.1-rc1 release

I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.3.1-rc1, ready to betested.

The source and source downloads are uploaded to:

http://people.apache.org/~mlusetti/tapestry-releases/

and the Maven artifacts staged to:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetapestry-308/
This is a maintenance release for Tapestry 5.3 branch so please
examinethese files to determine if the new release, 5.3.1, is ready.

I've also created a 5.3.1-rc1 tag in
Subversion:http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry5/tags/5.3.1-rc1/
Cheers
--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com

Re: Tapestry 5.3.1-rc1 release

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 12:02 AM, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't think this is the right procedure.
>
> We will vote on the final release (the 5.3.1 when its ready).
>
> Unfortunately, we'll need to check the mail archives for the details
> we worked out for how releases operate, but the summary (as followed
> for most of the 5.3 alphas and betas) was:
>
> Just create a new version in the Nexus and tell people about it
>
> Only the final step, where we create a final release, and new
> downloads, that will be directly available from the Apache web site
> (and exported to the central Maven repository) require an actual vote.

Right indeed I have not spoken about votes in any email. Wasn't I enough clear?

Cheers
--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com

Re: Tapestry 5.3.1-rc1 release

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 2:46 PM, Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.3.1-rc1, ready to betested.
>
> The source and source downloads are uploaded to:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~mlusetti/tapestry-releases/
>
> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetapestry-308/
> This is a maintenance release for Tapestry 5.3 branch so please
> examinethese files to determine if the new release, 5.3.1, is ready.
>
> I've also created a 5.3.1-rc1 tag in
> Subversion:http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry5/tags/5.3.1-rc1/
> Cheers
> --