Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Clint Pitzak <cp...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/04 16:37:11 UTC

Potential Bug - Javascript in BSF PostProcessor

I posted here (I signed up for the dev email list late so it didn't get
forwarded):
http://jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com/Potential-Bug-Javascript-in-BSF-PostProcessor-td5717969.html

Thanks,

  Clint

Re: Potential Bug - Javascript in BSF PostProcessor

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 4 September 2013 15:37, Clint Pitzak <cp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I posted here (I signed up for the dev email list late so it didn't get
> forwarded)

Please repost the the mailing list so it has the full history.

However, it looks like this posting belongs on the JMeter user list,
not the developer list, so please subscribe to the user list and then
post there.
Thanks.