Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Navneeth Krishnan <re...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/25 07:26:13 UTC

Running flink on AWS ECS

Hi All,

I’m currently running flink on amazon ecs and I have assigned task slots
based on vcpus per instance. Is it beneficial to run a separate container
with one slot each or one container with number of slots same as virtual
cores?

Thanks

Re: Running flink on AWS ECS

Posted by Oytun Tez <oy...@motaword.com>.
I said to myself I'll take another look at Kinesis Analytics, but this is
the state of it:
[image: image.png]

Flink version is 1.6, which is way behind and lacking many good features
and reliability improvements.

---
Oytun Tez

*M O T A W O R D*
The World's Fastest Human Translation Platform.
oytun@motaword.com — www.motaword.com

Re: Running flink on AWS ECS

Posted by sri hari kali charan Tummala <ka...@gmail.com>.

--