Posted to general@velocity.apache.org by Henryk Konsek <he...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/31 23:08:11 UTC

Velocity exam objectives draft for JavaBlackBelt

Hi

My name is Henryk and I'm a JavaBlackBelt (http://javablackbelt.com)
moderator. I've prepared a draft of the objectives for the new exam we want
to release i.e. 'Velocity - basic'. We would be grateful for any feedback
concerning its quality. Any comments, critics and suggestions for changes
are welcome. Thank you in advance.

Here is link for the draft mentioned above -
http://javablackbelt.com/WikiPage.wwa?page=VelocityBasicObjectives .
And here is link for JBB forum thread concerning the topic -
http://www.javalobby.org/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=96297 .

Best regards.

--
Henryk Konsek
http://jheniu.blogspot.com

Re: Velocity exam objectives draft for JavaBlackBelt

Posted by Henning Schmiedehausen <he...@apache.org>.
Hi,

this is a quick response that I looked over the questions and I really
appreciate (and I think that I speak for all members of the Velocity
community), that you considered Velocity important enough to become a
part of the Java Black Belt exam. I want to examine the questions in
depth and provide further feedback a bit later this week but I wanted to
let you know that your efforts are recognized and appreciated.

	Best regards
		Henning (Apache Velocity PMC Chair)