Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Travis McCauley <tw...@virginia.edu> on 2003/06/27 15:31:48 UTC

Re: [dopus] How can I test tapestry web app without restart tomcat every time

Wu Qihua,

If you don't want to change JVM system properties, you can reload the
individual web-app from the Tomcat manager application. URL should be
http://localhost.or.server.name:8080/manager/html. To get in you need
an entry in /$tomcat_home/conf/tomcat-users.xml.

This is slower than org.apache.tapestry.disable-caching=true but
faster than restarting tomcat each time.

Travis