Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Paul Elschot <pa...@xs4all.nl> on 2004/04/21 09:48:44 UTC

Source code for Surround query parser

Doug,

Attached is the is source code for Surround.

I'm sending this now because I may have to move on to
other activities, and I don't want it to be lost after
you expressed interest in a query parser.

In it's current form, the source code can be used by:
ant clean
ant javacc
ant test
in the directory with the build.xml file.

External dependencies:

java-cc       in much the same way as Lucene

java 1.4.2    may need slight adaptations for java 1.3

ant 1.6b2     is what I use, I mostly simplified
              the build.xml from Lucene, so i expect
	      build.xml to be backward compatible to Lucene.

<property name="lucene.jar" location="../jakarta-lucene/build/lucene-1.4-rc3-dev.jar"/>
	      build.xml refers to a lucene jar file generated from a very recent
	      cvs working copy of lucene.

Regards,
Paul

P.S. In case there are problems receiving the attachment please let me know.

Re: Source code for Surround query parser

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
Do we want this in the sandbox to start with?  Or do we expect this to
get into the core?  Or...?

	Erik