Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by DaveMainwaring <da...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/08 17:18:23 UTC

Help I shrunk open office

I had two windows open. In one I was editing the text. I clicked someplace
and the page scrolled and and the text shank maybe 1 point size.
I close OO and reopened it.
The opening pane was very different. Small, black background and brightly
colored Icons. Missing was the page I have seen for years. No text just the
icons.
Clicked on then text document icon and up came a page the size of a postage
stamp.

How do fix this beast?

running on PC with Windows 10

my other choices open the document I was editing just fine.

Knowledge workers "think for a living"
The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from
you.- B.B. King
 Please visit          http:// mainzoneknowledgenetwork . blogspot com/
   {remove spaces}

Re: Help I shrunk open office

Posted by DaveMainwaring <da...@gmail.com>.
opened OO
selected text
window opened
saw a tiny document in the pane
opened view
   choices were standard and custom
       No Zoom choice
then I went to bottom right
     moved slider to 134 %
save OO and reopened OO size stayed at 134
 back to view
    This time there was a full pull down menu with several choices
including Zoom

Thank You  THANK YOU

Re: Help I shrunk open office

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.