Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/08 07:45:40 UTC

Re: How to remove start-up dependency of camel due to Failed to create Producer for endpoint: Endpoint[cxf://bean

Set the routes to autoStartup=false, and then have your own kind of
logic that attempts to start those routes from time to time in case
those external systems are not working.

On Mon, May 8, 2017 at 6:52 AM, prakash <pr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> We have multiple end points in our application.  during the application
> startup, if one service fails to connect then the entire application fails.
> It's causing the following exception.
>
> error: org.apache.camel.FailedToCreateProducerException: Failed to create
> Producer for endpoint: Endpoint[cxf://bean:ccmCxfEndPoint]. Reason:
> org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException: javax.wsdl.WSDLException:
> WSDLException: faultCode=PARSER_ERROR: Problem parsing
> 'http://app1.sit.com.asmx?wsdl'.: java.net.UnknownHostException:
> app1.sit.com
>

> Expectation:
>
> The application may connect to multiple system and due to some reason the
> end service may be down for some time. How to remove the startup dependency
> of the camel embedded application.
>
> Regards
> Prakash.

Claus Ibsen