Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Augusto Senerchia <ag...@dimi.uniud.it> on 2006/01/12 11:00:29 UTC

URL JsessionID problem

I'm experiencing a minor problem with a Lenya based site.

I would like to get rid of the jsessionid attribute in the URL
returned to the browser.
The attribute is automatically appended to the URL when I
access the site without specifying /index.html.

You can try this:
http://hcilab.uniud.it/index.html   (no jsessionid appended)

http://hcilab.uniud.it/    (the jsessionid is appended at the end of the URL).

Is there any command in Lenya-Cocoon-Tomcat to avoid this problem?

Thanks, Augusto.

Augusto Senerchia
HCI Lab, Human-Computer Interaction Laboratory
University of Udine,
Via delle Scienze 206, 33100 Udine, Italy.