Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Karthik N S <ka...@controlnet.co.in> on 2004/07/14 14:42:21 UTC

Search Result + Highlighter

Hi Guys

  Some week 's back had  reported a problem regarding  "Search on Indexed
file"  using Highlighter

  The Highlighter used to Dipslay   "[Pad]" or  "[0]" between  words  ( The
Field type is "Field.Text" type, stores the HTML summary )

  [ I am using  a CustomAnalyzer which is similar to  Standard Analyzer with
555 ENGLISH_STOP_WORDS]

  If any body has sombody looked into this matter for patch , please
specfy..

with rehards
Karthik