Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by John Muczynski <jo...@cofense.com.INVALID> on 2023/01/11 17:24:13 UTC

Release steps for 3.8.1

I see that 3.6.4 went through a RC (Release Candidate) and an approval process for its release, including some download, test, and approve.
Will the same be happening for the 3.8.1 release?

Re: Release steps for 3.8.1

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Il giorno mer 11 gen 2023 alle ore 18:24 John Muczynski
<jo...@cofense.com.invalid> ha scritto:

> I see that 3.6.4 went through a RC (Release Candidate) and an approval process for its release, including some download, test, and approve.
> Will the same be happening for the 3.8.1 release?

Yes,
look for VOTE threads

Best regards
Enrico