Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Jan Lund <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2009/02/04 13:33:17 UTC

Simple solutions to sshexec nohup Ant?

Hi all,

I've Googled
some for a solution to run sshexec remote ssh commands via Ant inside Eclipse.
But I get some sort of error although it works when the command is ran locally.
The
solutions I've found on the net seems to involve some extra IO redirection and
environment variables.

I would
like to know if there are simpler solutions to this issue.

Thanks,
Jan

Låna pengar utan säkerhet. Jämför vilkor online hos Kelkoo.
http://www.kelkoo.se/c-100390123-lan-utan-sakerhet.html?partnerId=96915014

Re: Simple solutions to sshexec nohup Ant?

Posted by Robert Koberg <ro...@koberg.com>.
I had this problem as well. It had to do with the environment being
different in Ant's case than from running the command outside of Ant.
Check out:

http://markmail.org/message/xqfe4sqiqsujq7vz

thanks to Stefan Bodewig

best,