Posted to dev@wookie.apache.org by nacer abdellaoui <ab...@yahoo.fr> on 2011/01/10 16:07:32 UTC

Re : Please Need Help

Hi wilson
 i would like to create a servlet by using a jsp page, and deploy it in tomcat
that wookie integrate in standalone mode.
this servlet i want to uses it to communicate between a widget and a driver .

Nacer

________________________________
De : Scott Wilson <sc...@gmail.com>
À : wookie-dev@incubator.apache.org
Envoyé le : Lun 10 janvier 2011, 15h 15min 29s
Objet : Re: Please Need Help

On 10 Jan 2011, at 13:36, nacer abdellaoui wrote:

> Hi
> I would like to create a jsp page and to deploy it in tomcat which wookie
> integratesin standalone mode.
>
> thanks to show me what I must do to deploy it and to call it  from  a browserin
>
> this mode.

Hi Nacer,

If you're asking about how to integrate a widget in a JSP page (without using
servlets etc), the best thing I think would be to look at using the Java
Connector Framework

http://incubator.apache.org/wookie/embedding-wookie-widgets-in-other-applications.html

You could include the connector object in your JSP script and then use the
connector to request a widget to include in the page.

For example, you might want to try reusing the WookieConnectorService
implementation:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/wookie/trunk/connector/java/src/org/apache/wookie/connector/framework/WookieConnectorService.java?view=markup

(Apologies if I sent this twice, my mail client crashed when I hit send before
and I don't know if it sent it correctly)

Re : Re : Please Need Help

Posted by nacer abdellaoui <ab...@yahoo.fr>.
hi Wilson
this mail is empty