Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Jose Castro <ok...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/21 16:58:43 UTC

Is there a hold functionality on jmeter

I am using jmeter to test a communication switch. In some test I have
to make some changes, then go to another system, check, and then
continue the test. It will be nice to have a hold button sampler, when
the test get to that point a popup appears with a continue button.

Re: Is there a hold functionality on jmeter

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
This was discussed yesterday in this thread:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jakarta-jmeter-user/200810.mbox/%3COF0DC1A940.1C379A5E-ONC12574E8.00508EF4-C12574E8.00519FAA@nl.ibm.com%3E