Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by ishan-jain <ja...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/12 05:08:51 UTC

Data Analysis and visualization

I am new to BIG Data .Just been working for a month.
I have HDFS data of stock prices. I need to perform data analysis(maybe some
ML) and visualizations(Graphs and charts). For that i need Mapreduce
functions. Which approach should i use?
1. Stream data from IGFS into ignite cache and work on it?
2. Use Hive with Tez and LLap function.(Should i use it with ignite or
independent and directly on HDFS. No info available on the net.)
3. Use presto (Which is the better variant?(Hive or presto))
4. Some other fast way with IGFS if possible.
5. Also which open source tools should i use to accomplish this.
Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Data Analysis and visualization

Posted by Ishan Jain <ja...@gmail.com>.
Size would be very large as stock prices would be streamed every hour

Posted by Jörn Franke <jo...@gmail.com>.
What is the size of the data?

Posted by Ishan Jain <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ishan-jain <ja...@gmail.com>.
I need to basically have a sql query remote access from tools like tableau or
zeppelin and have fast mapreduce funtions

Re: Data Analysis and visualization

Posted by Jörn Franke <jo...@gmail.com>.