Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Torsten Schlabach <ts...@gmx.net> on 2006/11/15 21:26:51 UTC

Customizing the page layout of OFBiz

Hi!

Sorry if I missed that somewhere either in the docs or in the Wiki, but
is there any place in OFBiz where I could customize the layout.

I would be looking stuff like:

- Change the page header to contain a company logo for example.
- Change the default fonts used.
- ...

Regards,
Torsten

Re: Customizing the page layout of OFBiz

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.
The best first step is to look at the Framework Introduction videos
to get an idea of how the OFBiz architecture fits together. They are
available here:

http://incubator.apache.org/ofbiz/VideosFrameworkIntro.html

-David

Posted by christopher snow <cs...@m0n0.co.uk>.
Hi Torsten,

Take a look in framework/common/widget/CommonScreens.xml

However, I'm a newbie to OFBIZ too, so my advice may not be great!

Regards,

Chris