Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Fan Xie <fa...@kyligence.io> on 2017/03/09 08:18:35 UTC

答复: Extract Fact Table Distinct Columns Error while don't have any distinct columns---kylin 2.0 beta

The FactDistinctColumnsMapper is used by all kinds of dictionary encoding dimensions. I guest that there may be some very long values in some of your dimension in your test  data and it's size exceed 4096 bytes. And thus cause a buffer overflow exception.

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
Not at the moment. Please open a JIRA, it may catch the 2.0 release.

回复: 答复: Extract Fact Table Distinct Columns Error while don't have any distinct columns---kylin 2.0 beta

[cid:_Foxmail.1@a035c257-7349-2008-c921-14b6ff365591]