Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Gotomy PC <go...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/02 18:51:12 UTC

Self Study Project in Hadoop -----

Hi,

I am new to hadoop and I would like to do some small projects which I can
put in my resume for the job interview.

I have fair understanding of Hadoop ecosystem.

Can somebody please guide me?

Thanks
Krish Donald

Re: Self Study Project in Hadoop -----

Posted by Abhishek Singh <23...@gmail.com>.
I appreciate your creativity Publius but it is "Proof of Concept" as
mentioned by Marco. :-)

Thanks!

Regards,

Abhishek Singh