Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Piroumian Konstantin <KP...@protek.com> on 2002/07/17 10:32:32 UTC

[SUMMARY] using i18n in xsl

It's a good idea to send a message to cocoon-users list with '[SUMMARY]'
prefix in the subject of the message when you got a solution. And give a
short context of the question and the answer in the body. These kind of
messages are picked up by documentation people and a FAQ entry is created
from them.

So, in your case you see the Subject and the question and solution are
below:

Konstantin

Re: [SUMMARY] using i18n in xsl

Posted by Diego Peroni <di...@intexti.it>.
Hi,
I'm using your i18n in cocoon. It works fine!
Thanks :-)