Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by 梁 <we...@126.com> on 2012/04/24 09:53:50 UTC

om_upload_error

when i tried new vesion "openmeetings-2.0.0.r1312033-10-04-2012_2308",the problem is solved。but when i upload “.txt” to “File”--“writeboard”,it have a error。
:Value: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalStateException: officeHome not set and could not be auto-detected at org.artofsolving.jodconverter.office.DefaultOfficeManagerConfiguration.buildOfficeManager(DefaultOfficeManagerConfiguration.java:163) at org.artofsolving.jodconverter.cli.Convert.main(Convert.java:111)

Re: om_upload_error

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
I think you can.

we might even contribute a changeset to JODConverter to fix their issue.

Our concerns are only about this file:
http://code.google.com/p/jodconverter/source/browse/trunk/jodconverter-core/src/main/java/org/artofsolving/jodconverter/office/OfficeUtils.java

There is even a patch in issue 103 available. I guess this might be
available in a release of JODConverter soon.

Sebastian

Re: om_upload_error

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
just implemented 1)