Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Piroumian Konstantin <KP...@protek.com> on 2002/07/08 17:04:47 UTC

Downloading build components

Hi all!

Is it really needed to download anythinп during the build? Can this be
avoided or made optional?

I am behind a firewall and this means that I won't be able to build Forrest.
(Setting up proxy settings won't help in my case, firewall requires
autentication and I have no priviledges on it).

Konstantin

Re: Downloading build components

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
Piroumian Konstantin wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> Is it really needed to download anythinп during the build? Can this be
> avoided or made optional?

The only way is putting libs in CVS od manually downloading.

You can download the cent by hand from the repository defined in
properties.xml (currently repository="http://krysalis.org/jjar/) and put
it in ./tools/cents

It will be unpacked and used automatically.

> I am behind a firewall and this means that I won't be able to build Forrest.
> (Setting up proxy settings won't help in my case, firewall requires
> autentication and I have no priviledges on it).

             - verba volant, scripta manent -