Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/10 10:42:30 UTC

new release for maven-idea-plugin?

Hi Maven gurus,
May I ask if there is a current roadmap for releasing
maven-idea-plugin 2.0-beta-2 ?
I ask because we plan to build a new MyFaces release in the next days
and - because of our current complex project structure - we need the
latest idea-plugin features (useClassifiers, linkModules, ...).
So, it would be nice if you could release an official 2.0-beta-2 build soon.

Greetings from MyFaces land,
Manfred

Re: new release for maven-idea-plugin?

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
There is only one issue left (MIDEA-32) for 2.0.

Remains:

* MIDEA-19: nice but not necessary for a 2.0 I would say
* MIDEA-30: sounds quite major

What about fixing 32 and 30 so that we can release a 2.0-RC1?

WDYT?

s/

On 3/10/06, Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Maven gurus,
> May I ask if there is a current roadmap for releasing
> maven-idea-plugin 2.0-beta-2 ?
> I ask because we plan to build a new MyFaces release in the next days
> and - because of our current complex project structure - we need the
> latest idea-plugin features (useClassifiers, linkModules, ...).
> So, it would be nice if you could release an official 2.0-beta-2 build soon.
>
> Greetings from MyFaces land,
> Manfred

.::You're welcome ::.