Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2006/07/31 23:45:47 UTC

Picking the sources of the Maven dependent jars

Any recommendations on how we can get access to the dependency
sources in Eclipse now that we are using Maven (and Maven Eclipse
plugin)?

For instance I uploaded the oscache sources to ObjectStyle:

   http://objectstyle.org/maven2/opensymphony/oscache/2.3.2/

When I am doing "Maven -> Update Source Folders" in Eclipse, I still
only get a binary jar (in addition to the Maven plugin
corrupting .classpath, but that's another story). Any ideas?

Andrus

Re: Picking the sources of the Maven dependent jars

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Actually it worked after restarting Eclipse (I think it may also work
on forced workspace rebuild).

Andrus

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com>.