Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> on 2006/02/12 01:40:29 UTC

Re: svn commit: r377094 - in /jakarta/commons/sandbox/exec/trunk/src: main/java/org/apache/commons/exec/ main/java/org/apache/commons/exec/environment/ main/java/org/apache/commons/exec/launcher/ test/java/org/apache/commons/exec/

I don't think your missing anything. The idea was to get closer in line
to how the JDK does this.

The quote handling would with this design be done within the
implementation of the command runner (e.g. Execute), that's why the
commit message said I was coming back to that. That default
implementation would use the Ant code.

However, if you do not think this is a good idea, I'll be happy to back
it out.

/niklas

--
-------
Niklas Gustavsson

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
Sorry, my bad. With a newborn around I've lost track of most of my life :-)

I will try to put some time into this project ASAP.

/niklas

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.