Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by "Kepner, Jeremy - LLSC - MITLL" <ke...@ll.mit.edu> on 2022/06/23 12:40:26 UTC

HPEC Call for Papers Deadline July 9

Accumulo Colleagues,
  The IEEE High Performance Extreme Computing (HPEC) conference organized by MIT and run in cooperation with SIAM (https://ieee-hpec.org/) is the largest computing conference in New England (1500 participants in 2020 & 2021) and is tailored for big data, database, and distributed computing developers and researchers to publish their work in a convenient, rapid peer-reviewed, archival, virtual venue. I highly encourage you to consider submitting (deadline is July 9). If you have any questions about HPEC, please feel free to contact me.

Regards. -Jeremy

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
% Dr. Jeremy Kepner
% Lincoln Laboratory Fellow
% Society for Industrial and Applied Math (SIAM) Fellow
% MIT Lincoln Laboratory Supercomputing Center Head
% MIT-Air Force AI Accelerator Lincoln PM
% MIT Computer Science & AI Laboratory
% MIT Mathematics Department
% MIT Connection Science
% IEEE High Performance Extreme Computing Chair
%