Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Andrei Mikhailovsky <an...@arhont.com> on 2015/10/11 23:53:11 UTC

Recurring snapshots are not auto cleaned

Hi guys,

was wondering if you've seen the same behaviour as I am currently experiencing? I've set a recurring volume snapshot to take place every night and set it to keep 7 snapshots. The snapshots are being taken, but ACS does not remove them. So far, i've got around 17 snapshots since the beginning of this schedule. I've tried to manually remove the old snaps to free up some space and that worked. So no issues with the actual delete function.

I also have several volumes with a weekly recurring snapshot and the removal of the old snapshots work perfectly well. The problem seems to be with daily snapshots.

Any idea how to fix this? I am running ACS 4.5.1 with KVM hosts and rbd storage + nfs for secondary.

Cheers

Andrei

Re: Recurring snapshots are not auto cleaned

Posted by Vadim Kimlaychuk <va...@kickcloud.net>.
  Andrei,

  Open bug at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/cloudstack.

  Regards,