Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by "Banerjee, Soumya J" <So...@in.tesco.com> on 2015/09/03 08:01:46 UTC

Queries related to Oak

Hi,
My team in Tesco, is currently working on developing a platform that uses Jackrabbit Oak as a repository. We are facing a few problems with Oak and have a few queries as well.
Also, we are doing a few things in Oak that we are not very sure about (if it is the right way to do it). Can we get in touch with someone who may help us resolve our doubts and queries?
Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
Soumya Jyoti Banerjee
(Sr. Software Engineer)
[cid:image001.gif@01D0E63C.10E76210]

________________________________
This is a confidential email. Tesco may monitor and record all emails. The views expressed in this email are those of the sender and not Tesco.

Tesco Stores Limited
Company Number: 519500
Registered in England
Registered Office: Tesco House, Delamare Road, Cheshunt, Hertfordshire EN8 9SL
VAT Registration Number: GB 220 4302 31

Re: Queries related to Oak

Posted by Michael Marth <mm...@adobe.com>.
Hi Soumya,

Welcome to the list. This is the right place to ask questions.

Best regards
Michael

From: "Banerjee, Soumya J"
Date: Thursday 3 September 2015 08:01