Posted to dev@bval.apache.org by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/06 19:31:22 UTC

Re: Where to, Bean Validation?

+1 for a top-level project

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: Where to, Bean Validation?

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
yup +1 for TLP

There are quite a few other TLPs which are depending on BVAL.
And it has it's own TCK and time frame. All in all JSR-303 has well specified edges and connections to other EE specs.
Commons is more the brew_your_own_stuff thingy and I'm not sure if all the TCK stuff would fit for them.

LieGrue,
strub