Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org> on 2016/10/11 19:31:39 UTC

[VOTE] Release Gogo bundles 1.0.0

As discussed on the mailing list, I've staged a 1.0.0 release of the gogo
bundles at
  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1146

This includes all the bundles versioned at 1.0.0.
The requirement are
  * JDK 7
  * JDK 8 for the gogo.jline bundle

I've removed the status=provisional, bumped the package to version 1.0.0,
moved the CommandSessionListener in the same place than the
CommandProcessor / CommandSession, etc...

There are small incompatibilities, hence the requirement for a major bump,
and I think a 1.0 release is definitely missing anyway.

To test it, you can use the felix distribution and replace the bundles with
the new ones, either use gogo.runtime + gogo.shell on JDK7 or gogo.runtime
+ gogo.jline + jline on JDK8.
The gogo.jline bundle provides history, completion and quite a few nice
things you really ought to try !

Please review and vote !

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Release Gogo bundles 1.0.0

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

David

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
Awesome ! I was a bit worried ;-)

Posted by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.

Posted by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Raymond, Guillaume;

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.

--
------------------------
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Raymond Auge <ra...@liferay.com>.
The gogo.jline bundle pom shows jline 3.0.0

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1146/org/apache/felix/org.apache.felix.gogo.jline/1.0.0/org.apache.felix.gogo.jline-1.0.0.pom

 (@rotty3000)
 (@Liferay)

Re: [VOTE] Release Gogo bundles 1.0.0