Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Bert van Brakel <be...@advance-enterprise.com> on 2002/11/03 22:45:58 UTC

Re: [POLL] Which version of Turbine are you using?

[X] I am using Turbine 2.1
[ ] I am using Turbine 2.2 Beta
[ ] I am using Turbine 3 Alpha
[ ] I am using Plexus/Summit

Will port apps to whatever turbine version. Looking at T3 as I like the
pipelining. Can we do processing the way cocoon does it? (ie input
>>processor >> processor >> output) I don't use it myself but have
talked to others who have and quite like this apect of it.

Can handle an advanced T3 beta/RC as we like the bleeding edge :)

Some usage examples and process flow/design UML docs would be good for
the new T3, else we'll spend quite some time looking through source
code.

Great piece of work guys, reaally love this app.

-Bert

--
Bert van Brakel <be...@advance-enterprise.com>
Advance-Enterprise.com