Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by techbysample <tu...@netmille.com> on 2017/05/03 10:52:52 UTC

New Blog Post- Apache Ignite: Build Cloud Ready Applications Today!

Hello Ignite community,

Here is an introduction to building 'cloud ready' applications with Apache
Ignite:

Blog Post:
http://www.techbysample.com/2017/05/02/apache-ignite-build-cloud-ready-applications-today/

Best,
Turik

Re: New Blog Post- Apache Ignite: Build Cloud Ready Applications Today!

Posted by techbysample <tu...@netmille.com>.
Tom,

Thank you for the feedback and including post on Apache Ignite's blog list.

I will be sure to add my blog feed to https://www.imcplanet.org/ as well.

Posted by Dieds <to...@gridgain.com>.
Great post, Turik! You are welcome to add your blog feed to the In-Memory Computing Planet website,  https://www.imcplanet.org/

IMCPlanet.org presents blog posts and events about in-memory from around the world. I invite everyone to submit your RSS feed or post your upcoming events and help the in-memory computing community stay up to date on the latest developments.

Prachi, please add this post to Ignite’s blogs list -- and thanks for doing that. :-)
Tom