Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by de...@vitalassets.com on 2004/03/19 18:50:20 UTC

informal parameters ignored in DatePicker? need class attribute

The docs for DatePicker say:

Informal parameters: allowed (These parameters will be applied to the text field)

I have this in my template:

<input type="text" jwcid="pvDateField" class="pvfield" value="1/1/2005"/>

Where pvDateField is a DatePicker component. However, the resulting html strips the class="pvfield" out of the new input tag. My other fields (ValidField, TextField, etc) keep the class attribute, but DatePicker does not. The spindle plugin for eclipse tells me that DatePicker.jwc does NOT support informal parameters. Which is it?

Thanks,
David

--------------------------------------
David Ethell
Senior Engineer, Vital Assets, Inc.
Phone: 800.860.0607 Ex: 102
Email: dethell@vitalassets.com
3916 Germantown Rd
Edgewater, MD 21037

Re: informal parameters ignored in DatePicker? need class attribute

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@intelligentworks.com>.
Are you using the latest Spindle release? rc-1 stuff is only in the latest
(3.0.41)

http://data.intelligentworks.com

Geoff

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@intelligentworks.com>.
Actually, I just looked a DatePicker.jwc in my beta 4 jar and the setting is
allow-informal-parameters="no".

Geoff
Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net>.

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net>.