Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Jakob Günther <ja...@yahoo.de> on 2009/04/03 15:05:11 UTC

Receive binary data with cxfse:proxy

Hi everybody,

Is it possible to receive binary data with cxfse:proxy?

I have a cxfse-component that accesses an external service via
cxfse:proxy. But it seems that i  can't resolve the binary data.

Here's my "xbean.xml" of the cxf-se:
<beans xmlns:cxfse="http://servicemix.apache.org/cxfse/1.0"
       xmlns:person="http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/wsdl-first">

    <cxfse:endpoint mtomEnabled="true">
        <cxfse:pojo>
          <bean
class="org.apache.servicemix.samples.wsdl_first.PersonImplementation">
             <property name="personService">
                  <cxfse:proxy
                      service="person:PersonService"
                      context="#context"

type="org.apache.servicemix.samples.wsdl_first.Person" />
                 </property>
                 <property name="repositoryService">
                  <cxfse:proxy
                      service="repository:MyRepositoryService"
                      context="#context"

type="org.weteam.repository.service.impl.RepositoryService"/>
                 </property>
          </bean>
        </cxfse:pojo>
    </cxfse:endpoint>

</beans>

and the "xbean.xml" of the cxf-bc:

<beans xmlns:cxfbc="http://servicemix.apache.org/cxfbc/1.0"
       xmlns:repository="http://impl.service.repository.weteam.org/">

  <cxfbc:provider wsdl="classpath:rabbit.wsdl"
                      locationURI="http://localhost:9900/rabbit"
                      service="repository:MyRepositoryService"

endpoint="RepositoryServiceImplPort"
                      interfaceName="repository:RepositoryService"
                      mtomEnabled="true">
    </cxfbc:provider>

</beans>

Please help,
Jakob

Re: Receive binary data with cxfse:proxy

Posted by Jakob Günther <ja...@yahoo.de>.
Hi Freeman,

I downloaded the nightly build and it is working.

Thank you very much,
Jakob

Posted by Jakob Günther <ja...@yahoo.de>.

Posted by Jakob Günther <ja...@yahoo.de>.